Our goal at V-J Electronic Assemblies is to provide the best electronics manufacturing service possible. We make money by manufacturing great products for you, not by selling information to others.
The information we collect from you is limited to that which is necessary to provide the service(s) you request, and to maintain the security and reliability of the computer systems used to provide these service.
We do not:
- Sell information you provide us to 3rd parties, or otherwise provide information to 3rd parties for the purpose of marketing non-V-J Assemblies services to you
- Provide others access to information about yourself or the materials you upload to us unless you specifically ask us to do so, or use any features we may provide to share that information publicly
- Put in place all reasonable safeguards to protect the private information you provide to us, including, but not limited to your electronics designs, bills of materials, shipping information, software, your email address, and all other contact information
- Provide the ability to opt-out of any promotional correspondence we may send to you
- Provide the ability to permanently delete any and all information you have uploaded to us, except data related to orders you have placed, by emailing us at email@example.com
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, upload design files, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include electronics design files, software, bills of materials, your name, email address, mailing address, and other contact or identifying the information you choose to provide.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services; and
- Personalize and improve our services.
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalfs, such as shipping carriers, freight agents, and payment processing services;
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service, and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with any merger sale of V-J Electronic Assemblies assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.